Plan to attend the second edition of the “Molecular Biosystems” Conference on Eukaryotic Gene Regulation and Functional Genomics, to be held at the Cabaña del Lago Hotel, in Puerto Varas, Región de Los Lagos, Chile.
The meeting will cover a wide variety of topics centered on eukaryotic gene expression. This conference aims to bring together scientists from all over the world, at different stages of their scientific careers, to discuss recent advances in this active and fast-paced area of research.
This will be a small conference, limited to max. 120 attendees, thus providing a prime opportunity for networking.
Topics covered include:
● Transcriptional Regulation & Chromatin Structure
● Genome-Scale & Integrative Biology
● Post-transcriptional Regulation
● Regulatory RNAs
● Developmental Networks & Cell Signaling
● Lynne E. Maquat (University of Rochester, USA)
●Joseph Ecker (The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, USA)
● Alejandro Montenegro-Montero (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA)
● Paulo Canessa (Universidad Andrés Bello, Chile)
● Elena Vidal (Universidad Mayor, Chile)
● Selene Fernandez-Valderde (Laboratorio Nacional de Genómica para la Biodiversidad, México).
● Felipe Muñoz-Guzmán (Universidad Finis Terrae, Chile)
● Luis F. Larrondo (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile)
We hope to see you in Chile’s lake district next September!